Thursday, November 22, 2007

Push Myself A Bit Harder

Finally, I'm done with my exams and now I can spend all my time for AIESEC (okay..not all but maybe 80%). Tonight is another tired night but I feel really great. The MCs have just finished another meeting which turn out to be awesome! We had a fruitful and constructive discussion on the upcoming NLDS/MNC..and I can tell you..this year NLDS/MNC is going to be a blast!

Okay enough said...things have been good but not great. I can still see there are a lot of things that can be done and I'm asking myself, am I doing enough? Am I pushing myself to the limits? If not then why? Why am I not doing enough? What is stopping me? This afternoon, I received a very interesting email from my dear MCP and it strikes my head. I can literally feel what she meant when she was composing that email and I took a short time for reflection to think about what else I can do to make things better. I know that things are critical now and we need to step up and pull ourselves from the hell...is time to change and do something different!

I saw a short video today on Youtube which inspired me a lot.. If we have everything but not the heart, we will not achieve. That's very true..you might have the best office, the best equipment, the best ideas and the best people...but you will never succeed if you don't have the heart.

Have the heart as your driving force to greater achievements. We're good but we want to be GREAT..and the BEST because we CREATE IMPACT and ACHIEVE RESULTS..we're the GENERATION OF ACHIEVERS..

3 comments:

manuel said...

Hey Geralynn,
you're right! Having your heart driving you also makes you content with the amount of effort you put into something. However, I think your mind should steer your heart into the right direction.

E.g. one can be very passionate about something, but it may take a while, until he/she understands it (okok, I admit, I'm giving myself as an example :-)). So don't forget to give yourself some time to choose.

Cheers from cold and rainy Europe!
Manu

Geralynn Wong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Geralynn Wong said...

Hey Manu!!!
So good to know there are actually people following my blog! Thanks for the advice...Really appreciate that. What have you been up to?
Gosh..missing the good old days....and your chocs wardrobe! hehehe