Tuesday, December 23, 2008

March 11, 2008 - A Big SUPRISE


To those who are reading this now, please stay and finish reading if possible.

I came back to Malaysia on Sunday morning and I report back to work yesterday. It was soOoo great to finally see almost all my team mates and the new elects again because we’ve been apart for about 3 weeks due to various reasons and responsibilities.
As usual, Monday we will have our MC meet and as usual it will be at 8.00pm. So I was all geared up, sitting at the table with James beside me, waiting for the meet to start….and SUDDENLY! The office turn into total darkness…I couldn’t even see James who was sitting next to me…and suddenly I saw a soft light coming in from the hallway..It was Nick and Csilli with a birthday cake!!!! Everyone was singing birthday song to me…the office was filled with such special and friendly atmosphere…I was so so touched and I teared! (Thank God the MCs didn’t notice..ahaha) . They bought me a yummy Tiramisu cake…we enjoyed the cake together throughout the MC meet…

Special thank to Sandy, James, Nick, Csilli, Ariff, Daryl, Jasper and Cafrey for this very special celebration. I can’t tell you how happy and surprised I was…but I’m really really really HAPPY
!!

Love you all!!! so muchie! Thank you for sharing this moment with me...

No comments: