Monday, June 20, 2011

Land van Oranje...

Travelling with your best friend is a journey of a lifetime. Sharing the special moments while you both enjoy exploring exciting new places together is a blessing. 


I was really fortunate that I get to explore the Land van Oranje with two very good friends of mine - Emily & Jenifer. For some personal reason, I didn't plan to visit Amsterdam for Queens Day even though I know I will get to meet some Malaysian friends whom I really miss..until Emily told me that she will be going to Amsterdam too. 


Before I share about Amsterdam..let me tell you who is Emily..


Emily is a very very good friend of mine from Malaysia who is currently working in Hong Kong. I haven't seen her for months and I was so happy when she told me that she'll come to visit me in London before Amsterdam. 


Thanks to Alvin, we both have a really comfy place to sleep. We had loads of fun or maybe I had loads of fun. We visited the Borough Market; tried the burgers, Racliffe, some pastries and took pictures with different kind of vegetables! We were like small kids...Then we did what most of the tourist would do..visited the Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey...We walked a lot and was tired but I enjoyed every moment I spent with Emily.  We also went Westminster Abbey and the Buckingham Palace to have a glimpse of the place where the Royal Wedding will be. Did I mention that Emily & I went to Primark too? Not once but twice! I must admit that Emily did a really fantastic as she got herself two big bags from Primark. At night, we had home-cooked chinese dinner and enjoyed casual & "sampat" conversation..when I said conversation, what I really meant is "GOSSIPS!" :P


* Thanks dearie for visiting London

No comments: