Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How to Lead A Crazy and Exciting Life?


Just because you are busy with work doesn't mean that you have to pass on your interest.
Just because you are a grown up now doesn't mean that your life should be too serious
( you can be serious in an exciting way!)

So..what can we do to make our life more exciting? Party every night? Getting drunk? or Going to the fanciest restaurant for a small portion and burn a hole in your pocket! Ok ok..I'll share some good tips with you how I make my life more exciting! and for that, I thank GroupsMore!
GroupsMore offer you best deal and discounts on exciting
new things to do in town. If you are bored of going to the same restaurants again and again or if you want to try out new spa or if you just want to do something crazy like downing a 12inches burger by yourself...you got to check out GroupsMore! and don't wait anymore! do it NOW! or you'll miss the most exciting deals ;)

Some of the current deals that are up for grab...Hurry! limited time only!

Wow! I can sing my lung out with just RM 6++! Who wants to go with me? :)

Good stuff for Ice Cream lovers! Only RM 1! I'm definitely going. Woot!

Crazy crazy 12 inches monster burger! You think you can handle it? I DARE YOU!

Oh my! I already feel excited by just sharing with you! Let's keep the excitement and let's excite more people! Share with your friends and you can make your friend's life more exciting! (they might get you a few free deals..;P wink wink) So here is the deal..if you invite your friends to be member of GroupsMore (it's absolutely free!) you will receive FREE Sakae Sushi Handroll Voucher! Sushi..yummy! yummy! So..spread the goodness of GroupsMore!


Let's make our life more exciting!


3 comments:

Jessyca said...

wow~ where do you get this info? Interesting!!

Geralynn Wong said...

I used to work for GroupsMore ;)

hUiYi said...

it sounds good!! but i stay in johor..seem like no much promo here :(