Monday, October 05, 2009

Look in the mirror first

I have a very interesting thoughts to share..

I think it is common that when something bad happen, your finger is always pointing at someone else. For example, when you got into an accident, you will always say that is not my fault. Either is the other driver's fault or is because of the heavy rain or is because of the pot hole or is because of the road. It is everything else but is not my fault. I'm not saying that is a sin to think this way. I find myself behaving like this too but I'm lucky to have good family and friends to teach me to look in the mirror first.

If a problem arises, one should look in the mirror first to understand why it happen. What have I done? Like the saying, " it takes two hand to clap". I have known some friends who were completely ignorant about their own mistakes or weaknesses. They never felt that they have played a part for such things to happen. It was never their fault. It's always YOUR fault. What amaze me the most is that these people, will go around and tell everyone that is not their fault. Why are they doing this? To get sympathy? Or to just prove that they are right? I really think that these people should stop being self centered and start to look in the mirror first.

For something to happen, there must be a reason. If that something is related to you, then you must have done something that causes it to happen. So please, take a good look at yourself and stare deeply. Stop pointing finger.Stop playing the blaming game. Accept the truth, learn from it and life goes on. That way, you will be happier and so the people around you.

But if you enjoy playing the finger game then don't be frustrated if you have no more friends around you. Life is fair so the decision is in your hand.

No comments: