Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Thank You AIESEC Malaysia MC 2006/07

Dear MC 2006/07,


Thank you for all the things
That meant so much to me
For concern and understanding
You gave abundantly

We live to be friends
I'm there for you
And always knowing
You'll be there too

Listening to me
Helping me to strive
Giving me answers
When I want to know why

I can trust you
To listen for real
To tell me your secrets
Accept how I feel

I’ll always think of you
With a glad and grateful heart;
You are very special;
I knew it from the start!


Thank you Anisha, Sandy, Chee Kek, Yoke Yen, Chung Heng, Sri for a great one year.

We cried together, we laugh together. We fail together and we succeed together. I'll always remember and we shall cherish the memories we have. I love you guys so much!

All the best to everyone and we will meet again.


With lot's of Love,

Geralynn


No comments: